Monday, July 9, 2012

The End of Japlanning

(See what I did there?)

Connor here,

The prep phase is over, and it's the night (Or rather, morning at this point) before we jump on a plane to go half-way around the world. Lesko is probably the only one who packed properly. I had to push my entire body onto my bag to get it to zip closed, and Adarsha has to check his bag in because he couldn't possibly leave anything important behind. What would he do without his, say, roll of paper towels? A critical travel item. If it ever turns out to be even remotely useful, I'll stop making fun of him for it.

We've all been looking forward to this all summer, and hopefully it'll be as awesome as we expect it to be. But our expectations are pretty high so it'll be tough to meet them. How will the three of us do on our trip? Will it be simple and boring? Or, being the stupid teenagers we are, will we do something incredibly stupid and have the Yakuza hunting us at some point? Will Adarsha survive without knowing a single word of Japanese?

We're gonna try to throw out a blog post every day or so, but we might get busy and forget, or, y'know, just not care enough. We'll try to put pictures on here, but none of us brought a camera so that might be difficult. And I'll try to make Lesko and Adarsha to write on here too, but I'm not too sure my efforts will do much. And I also know that I should never go into advertising because I'm already making this blog sound really shitty.

No comments:

Post a Comment