Tuesday, July 17, 2012

lessskoooo is heree! Hihi. Anyways we have been chilling, waking up at around 1:30 most days and getting ooshii melon bread and rice ballz for "breakfast" while the other two sleep for a bit longer. I would like to be working out more but whatever I'll get back in shape when back. Soooo today we went back to nakano to get some figures and stuffz. I got a new pair of earbuds cause mine always die in like a month... I'm hoping Japanese technology is better than American but we shall see. I kinda need some time alone for after 10 days being with other people is taxing to my quiet brain. Hah half joke there.... Anyways we went back to the same food place we went to before for dinner. Got a tasty pork bowl. The days are going by rather quick but that is probably also due to my nature of living only in the moment. We lost Adarsha on a train on the way back because he was being a good citizen and picking up a bottle of polkari sweat that Connor left on the seat then he got locked in by the doors. We met up with him after a bit of waiting back at the hostel. No harm done but it was rather funny to watch him get stuck in the train looking at us while going the wrong direction on the wrong train. I have met many good friends late at night by going up to the kitchen area and laughing with the many drunk people up there trying to talk in Japanese and cook. Well Lesko is going to sign off here to get more rice ballz with Connor before heading off to bed. Another thing is that there needs to be a 100 yen store or equivalent back in America cause man the food is cheap but delicious.
I'll see you back home mates!

EDIT: Connor here. Lesko spelled my name ConnEr originally. Edited and fixed. We've known each other 8 years. DAMMIT LESKO.

No comments:

Post a Comment